About the Role
Game4Padel is looking for an experienced Padel Club Manager to join our team at West View Leisure in Preston, England (Lancashire). The successful candidate will oversee the day-to-day operations of the club, coach members and non members, and plan and organise events. The Padel Club Manager will also be responsible for supervising staff and ensuring the club runs smoothly and efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the Padel Club, including staffing, scheduling, emailing, and marketing.
• Plan and organise events, tournaments, and other activities at West View Leisure Preston.
• Coach members and non members and ensure they have a positive experience at the club.
• Supervise staff and ensure they are performing their duties effectively.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure all operations are running smoothly.
• Develop strategies to increase membership and revenue.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for the club.
• Handle customer service inquiries and resolve any complaints.
About the Club
West View Leisure Preston is currently 2 open Instantpadel temporary courts. The permanent plan for the venue is 3 covered courts which offers a great potential for a Club Manager to build an exciting coaching programme in an area new to padel.